The Creative Coach Course
Sarah Gornall and Jenny Bird are running a 2 day workshop at a lovely venue in London on September 21st - 22nd 2017.
Two days of fun, inspiration and exploration!
Space to breathe, relax, eat, drink and think!
A chance to expand your creative repertoire as well as gain 13 CCEUs (11 in Core Competencies and 2 in Resource Development)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact form to book
We will be
- Doing creative introductions, using objects and metaphor – developing the ability to use metaphor and analogy
- Using diagrams to help to develop understanding of the coaching agreement
- Sharing a bit of knowledge about how visual work helps to create awareness and flow (light neuroscience)
- Doing a coaching demo, using creative approaches
- Exploring how we access gut feelings
- Practicing coaching, using drawing/diagrams/mapping/analogy
- Sharing some models and discussing how to use these and other models appropriately and creatively, staying with client agenda
- Going on a coaching walk and discussing learning on how movement and the environment impacted on listening/coaching
- Using some other somatic work
- Demonstrating and practicing the use of tactile imagoes
- Exploring the use of drawing in groups and teams to develop awareness
- Mapping our creative work to the competency framework
- Doing some more demonstration with delegate intervention
- Returning to reflect on presence and intuition
Standard price = £597. Early Bird to July 25th = £537
- Coaching Agreement
- Supervision Agreement
- Sponsor Agreement
- Sample Management Development Programme
- Developing Coaching Skills 4 day course
What is coaching?