Executive Coach, Supervisor & Trainer
"Looking for someone at the leading edge of coaching? With a book on coaching on the first page of Amazon? Add calm, wise, creative and knowledgeable? Look no further."
Fun, challenging, calm, supportive, experienced, masterful. Combining warmth and analysis, integrity and respect, Sarah helps people gain new insights, make great decisions and grow both personally and professionally.
Creative and eclectic in her approach to coaching, Sarah draws on a wide range of experience, psychological and management models to suit individual needs and organisational context. She specialises in coaching leaders and managers who are facing times of challenge and pressure, so they develop strategy and effectiveness and enjoy their work more.
Sarah sees supervision as a process of illumination, working in collaboration to develop insight, clarity and integrity. Clients say they leave sessions feeling clearer, lighter and more secure in their role. They grow personally and professionally. Their business benefits.
Varied and Rich Experience
Sarah has first-hand experience of highly accountable roles and leading teams in times of change; as a Director of the UK Board of the International Coach Federation (President 2018-19); previously as founder and Director of Bristol Education Action Zone and as Trustee, then Chair, at St George’s Bristol, an internationally renowned concert venue. She has worked extensively with people from a wide range of ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Sarah is an associate executive coach with several companies including the Institute of Directors. Clients come from public, private and voluntary sectors, from line managers up to Board level from organisations including Hargreaves Lansdown, the Senior Civil Service, Accolade Wines, SAI Global, A David & Co Ltd, Ministry of Defence, SS Great Britain, City of Bristol College, Chartax, Elation Sales, BrunelCare, Bath Spa University and Local Authorities across the South West.
Sarah works closely with Jenny Bird MCC, both writing books and articles and designing and delivering workshops. Recent workshops include: -
- The Art and Practice of Coaching - Life Coaching Egypt
- Art in Action in Coaching - NHS Leadership Academy & Animas Coach Training, London
- Supervision - Peeling back the layers - Guildford Coaches Group
- Comfortable with Stretch at Work - SW ICF and SW Chartered Management Institute
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) International Coach Federation
- Certificate in Coach Supervision
- Certificate in the Psychology of Coaching
- Certificate in Team Coaching
- Certificate in Supervision of Team Coaching
- Advanced Diploma in Performance Coaching
- MBTI practitioner
- Strengthscope practitioner
- Diploma in NLP
- MA in Education Management
- MA in Languages (Russian & French) Cambridge University